Legal services in England

Hello,

Legal services can be a headache when you don't have the relevant and necessary information, especially upon moving to a new country. Please share some tips regarding legal services in England.

What types of legal services might an expat need in England?

Are legal services easily accessible?

What are the best ways to go about finding a professional for your legal needs in England? (e.g. online, yellow pages, word of mouth)?

What are the most affordable options for legal services (private, public, etc.)? Is there a range regarding fees?

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Priscilla

Hello Priscilla,
Which area of legal services are you interested in?.in IK,most information can be found online on .GOV.Uk

Hi everyone,

Please note that some posts have been removed from this thread.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hi Pricilla,

there are a full range of legal firms in the UK; in bringing my Thai daughter-in-law to the UK, after she married my son, we got help from a local organization - http://www.uk-ia.co.uk/ I should add this was 10 years ago; there were some costs, but not, as I remember very high from them. Alas, thanks to Brexit and our tabloid press, the government is under even more pressure to make life as difficult as they can. Sorry... William.

I find word of mouth always. Beat choice for me.

I think it depends on what legal services. I have A great immigration lawyer, chartered accountant very important.
Baby steps what great weather! Good luck let me know if you need or want any numbers.