I am looking for job as a babysitter in Paris

My name is Radostina Maken. I live in Paris. I am from Bulgaria. My country is in EU.  I am looking for job as a babysitter, housekeeper . My profession is nurse and second profession social work, social worker. I am responsible and honest person. I am an experienced woman with years of experience as a nurse. I have spent time with kids. One year as a babysitter in Italy, 5 month in France and three years working with children with problems as a social worker with kids . I am organised and thorough. I have a calm and patient manner and i understand the dangers around children and what they should and should not be doing. I understand that the role of a babysitter is a very important one and that i need to be very responsible to do this role well. Should you be interested in my skills, please do not hesitate to contact me.  I can send my CV. I hope to hear from you really soon.  Thanks. Best regards. Radostina Maken

Welcome to the forum.

Please take the time to read through the jobs section, top of this page. You can also place your CV there too. This is a free service to members.

Ok, thank you.

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Please post only in english on the anglophone forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@iskraka

This is an Anglophone forum so please post on ENGLISH only.  :)

Noted it. I apologise for using another language. You are right.  Best regards