Kabayan living in Tashkent?

Hi is there any Filipino living in Tashkent?

HEllo kabayan! Finally are you living here in Tashkent?ive been here for a month already with my wife here at Tashkent. Hope to talk and meet you here in Tashkent sometime

Hello po, really! I am happy to hear...sure , we should meet up. Im here living with   my kids.

I will be free to tomorrow.I just cant believe...please give me a call or message me your number

Komusta!
I am a filipino-australian. when did you arrive in Tashkent? I have been here for about 2 years now. Taga saan kayo sa atin?

Joey

You can call me on ***. I am also with my wife but without our kids. Our kids are all grown up now and married.

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello I've been here since June and I'm from Rizal where you live here in Uzbekistan?

I live in Tashkent along mirzo ulugbek street. been here for 2 years.

I'm still not familiar about the street names here. I'm from yunusobod. Hope we can meet sometime

I see. you are near Megaplanet shopping center. we should meet someday when you and i less busy with our work.

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Please post only in english on the anglophone forum.

@elsbeth927

ENGLISH ONLY please.

Good day!
It's good to know that there are Filipinos here in Uzbekistan, though I'm living in Samarkand.. :)

Hi! welcome to our Filipino community in Uz. Samarkand is not that far from Tashkent. I was there once last year and it is one of the historical places in Uz.

Thanks.
By car, it can be between 3 to 4 hours travel. I think it's faster by train but I haven't tried it yet.
True. I've visited Registon, Shakhi Zinda, St. Daniel's tomb and some other historical places and it's awesome.
I'm just glad that there are Filipinos here, too.

Hi My husband and I are planning to visit Tashkent. I'd like to know about the cost of living there and the foods..Thank you po - Kabayan here.

Hello there, i am not sure if i'm the right person to respond but i can give just an approximate cost. It varies actually on the level of needs, there are people can survive within 200usd a month ( i think they have their own house here) . Since, you are just visiting here, the food won't  cost you a lot. For a meal like one dish you can find around  2usd to 5usd . On my experience, i spent around 15usd  to 20usd with my meal along with my 3kids which includes drinks ( cafe not fine dining restaurant)..There are lots of local markets, where  you can find fresh fruits , vegetables and meat. The food should be the least of your worries. The weather is good nowadays.

hi is there anyone active here? *** hehehe please pm me ur number thank you

Moderated by Diksha 5 years ago
Reason : Please only post in English on the anglophone forum. Thank you.

hello, is there any Filipino here currently living in Tashkent?

yes, you can find in.the church as well every sunday at 10am..

That's great to hear. My whole family will be moving in Tashkent in July. I would really wanted to connect to Filipinos so to know what kind of life awaits for us there.

Is it a Catholic Church you were talking about?

Hi labayan..pinoy here in Tashkent.

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details for safety reasons.

Hello everyone!
Hope you're all well.
Stay safe and healthy!

hello everyone,

I planned to move to samarkand, next year, any suggestions where to find nice apartment.  Im  based in dubai now. thanks.

@seasapphire140

Welcome to the forum.
Check out the housing section at the top of this page.

Good day! You can check local web-sites like olx.uz .

This is a link for apartments that have recently been announced for rent in Samarkand - LINK

Sanjar