How to make friends in Uzbekistan

We have been talking about loneliness when you are abroad, let's now talk about how to make friends (locals and other expats) when you're living in Uzbekistan :top:

Which are your best tips to meet people and to make friends in Uzbekistan??

Thanks in advance for your participation

i want to make friends in uzbekistan

Expat.com wrote:

We have been talking about loneliness when you are abroad, let's now talk about how to make friends (locals and other expats) when you're living in Uzbekistan :top:

Which are your best tips to meet people and to make friends in Uzbekistan??

Thanks in advance for your participation

Some time ago , there was a bar Lucky Strike. There were lot of expats coming there. I don't know if is still exists.

Is their any americans living in uznekistan currently?

is there any south african?

Hi everyone :)

@murmanmason: You can also have a look at the American expatriates in Uzbekistan page. Hope you will be able to establish some contacts with them via the site.

Best Regards

kanzari wrote:

i want to make friends in uzbekistan

What are you looking for?
what reason?
I`m from Tashkent but currently live in Malaysia :)

what do you do in Malaysia?

Study

how long have you been studying there? are there any work opportunities? what part of malaysia are you in?

one year  left.. Since 2008 I am here, next year I will graduate. Yup, here got some part and full time jobs, but depend of u. I am in Kuala Lumpur. if would like to chat with me [email protected]

Hi, I am from South Africa, and I'm new to expat-blog. I hope to travel to Uzbekistan to work there for a while. What is the best way to meet locals?

Is there any expats from philippines here in Uzbekistan?

Hi SA girl and Pinoyuzbek,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hi sa maxim. To sa only few expats here and you can always see them in Bon cafe....

Is there anyone who knows where I can play basketball here in tashkent?

Hi sa... When you get here you can go for a coffe in Bon cafe and there you can see expats. Very few expats here in Uzbekistan.

How are you doing there I wanted to know because my son being offered a job there in uzbekistan is it not scary to live ins uzbekistan

Thanks for the tip!

im from dubai, plannign to visit to taskent, need new freinds to help to see around

I need uzbekistan friend

Am suhag

Your WhatsApp

Moderated by Bhavna 7 months ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Ahmedhasangazy57

Hi Ahmed Hasan,

I am Iranian civil engineer , I want to go to Uzbekistan for looking the job.

Can you help me ?

My Whatsapp number is ***

Thanks a lot

Mehrdad karami

Moderated by Bhavna 7 months ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Mehrshad14147 , Bro i think you can go there the people rae very friendly , you can make friends over there, there are lots of hostels / hotels for staying so you can go and look for Job over there as well.

@Kamran Shah31

Thank you very much for your guidance,

I wish you a good day sir.

Yours sincerely

@Mehrshad14147 Wellcome bro i also send you msg from my Whats app you can in touch with me Civil Engineering Job related. Thanks