Reporting to the politi

Hi!

I need some help. I had been granted with my visa and would be flying out 3rd week of July. so when I was ready to book an appointment at the politi, I saw that they have only slots for thursday and all are booked already. I saw that i should report within 7 days and the next opened slot is on August already. what should I do now :(

I hope you can give advice with my problem

Takk!

according to UDI: "The appointment has to be either during the first seven days you are in Norway, or the first available appointment you can find."

https://www.udi.no/en/received-an-answe … #link-1005

so, book the first you can and take comfort that this information is coming directly from the immigration directorate

Yes. I saw that one as well, but the entry visa is good for 30 days only right? and the next available slot is more than 30 days.

I have no experience with entry visas but I'm pretty sure that if you're already approved for a residence visa and the appointment scheduling is through no fault/neglect on your part, you'll be fine to stay until the appointment. You probably have to stay in Norway during that time though, so no trips to Sweden for shopping!

of course, I definitely recommend you call UDI/your local police to confirm this as I will once again state, I'm no expert in these matters.

Hi,  tell your partner in Norway to call Udi if its a family reunion visa. They will give you an appoinment. The same happened to me.