Leaving company before 1 year...

Dear All,
I joined 1 company around 7 months ago and due to getting late salary every month  and lots of mis commitments that's why I am planning to resign  before 1 year. In ground reality  it's a breach of contract. So whether I have to pay something to company?  Or what will be procedure.

Secondly I know that after resign they will not clear my dues so I can resign on immediate basis?

That depends on the contract that you signed with the company. 

You can resign by giving them the required notice.  I don't understand immediate?  you have to serve notice or forego salary in lieu thereof.

Lastly, I would suggest that you complain to MOL and document it before resigning.  In case your employer gives you trouble after.

Also I notice you posted this on Oman and Bahrain forums both - which country do you want advice for?  and don't post duplicate threads.

Thank you for reply..  I wrongly posted on Oman that's why I again posted in Bahrain....

Well.... I mean to ask if I give immediate resign like on 12 I resign and tell them that my last working day will be 15... then they can make trouble for me or black list me ???????

No but they can choose to adjust salary in lieu of notice. You can always resign by sending it through registered mail from the post office to avoid issues.