Visa colombiano

Hi there! Some one who knows that if I can get the visa colombiano by studying in a language institution instead of a university?! What is the best option for a 20 year old person to get a visa for living about more than 6months?

hey dude i'm interested in too if you find any solution let me know i want study i have some graduate in the field of electronics and i want study

Hello there! If you have graduation documents you can apply for unis in Colombia and if they accept you, you can solicitud for student visa, I think that would be a solution. But I am searching for an easier way to get visa for 6 months. Sure if I get any advice I will share in here!!!

thanks dude i recently applied for tourist visa but i got denied looking to find a way to go this country

Ok, Are you from Iran!?! That would probably happen to me too, I am Iranian

yes im from iran

Unfortunately there are so few iranian in Colombia studying and I don't have any contact with them, they could be a good help, what did say the consul when denying you? What was the problem?!

due to financial problem that my girlfriend had  because she's invited me

There is a woman in YouTube she is Austrillian and she solicitud for a job you know there are companies in bogota that will accept extranjeros for teaching languages, but for that you should have a graduación degree and a special test that is for teaching then you apply for the job and you can come by working visa, there the link below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4QU8yh … ture=share

happyfollowing wrote:

If you have graduation documents you can apply for univeristy in Colombia and if they accept you, you can solicitud for student visa, I think that would be a solution. But I am searching for an easier way to get visa for 6 months.

Universities in Colombia are eager to enroll new students.

So your strategy is confusing.

Why do you believe that a student visa is more difficult to obtain than another type of visa?

While I doubt that statistics are kept for ease of obtaining a visa if you're Iranian, I suspect that going the student-route is about as easy as it gets.

You wrote about the student visa that "I think that would be a solution."

Since you already have the apparent solution, why are you looking for a different path?  Is something problematic in your student records?

cccmedia

Ok, the thing is that i have applied for uni one year ago and it requires my documents to be convalidated by ministry of education in Colombia, and I have a problem in that. I think for me in this situation is better to be presented in Colombia and do the convalidating while I am in touch with ministries in Colombia. And another reason is to find a public university, and appear for the interview and do it en vivo without emailing or chatting online which is so hard. Tengo en cuenta de que el cónsul de colombia no existe en Irán  sino que está en Turquía