Chirorpactic

Hello everyone.  I am a chiropractor of 19 years considering moving to Sosua - Cabrera area.  I am curious if there is a large expat community there and if they are open to chiropractic?

Welcome to the forums. Yes there is a larger expat community  in Sosua and Cabarete. I believe that some are open to Chiropractic.

However,  be aware that showing up and calling yourself that and working as one with out going thru the legal steps necessary can get you into trouble.  You will need residencia and you will need to be certified to practice.

Hello Dr. Ben,

FYI, We are desperately in need of a chiropractor in the Punta Cana\Bavaro area.

You are correct that there are legal proceedings.  A professional medical professional must have a licensed medical doctor sponsor them.  I am fortunate because I am involved with World Spine Care. Org.  We have a volunteer, not for profit clinic in Moca.  I have several doctors willing to sponsor me and assist with the proper visas.  I hope to supplement myself with a private practice on the side, three days a week. Thank you for your response!  :)

Awesome!  You have it figured out, good for you. Good luck.

Does anyone know of a chiropractor in puntacana village

Following...