Migrate to New Zealand from Kyrgyzstan for Russian citizen

Hey everyone! I have a question. Please tell me, can I to get a supplementary seasonal work visa if I'll have current tourist visa? I from Kyrgyzstan but I'm Russian citizen. I studied in the Technical University in Russia. I have a master degree of radio engineering. My level of English language is intermediate. And may be I have other chance to migrate in New Zealand and work there as an engineer? Please I need Your advices...
P.S. I 28 y/o.

Try to check the skills shortages list on the NZ Immigration site.  Both NZ and Aussie have a shortage of skilled experienced engineers ~ www.shortages.immigration.govt.nz You can also go on the work for residency list. Perhaps you could also look at teaching your skill as an alternative.

Thank you very much for your advice ;)

You are most welcome. As a sideline, perhaps when you do come over ~ you might want to teach Russian to locals too. NZ is just at the tip of the iceberg of learning new languages and cultures despite having high immigration ratios. I only found out recently that some Maori have Siberian and Russian ancestors. Many Kiwis of Russian ancestors dont have the opportunity to learn any of the Russian languages due to abscence of native Russian speakers. Even if you have only 5 students at $12 NZ per hour.. thats $60 an hour part time. NZ encourages community based classes. You could do private group classes to supplement your income. Secondary tax rates are quite high but worth the benefits you may receive like meeting new people, being an active participant in your community, building contacts, giving Kiwis an insight into your particular culture - its great way to develop international relationships at grassroots. Be confident, many Kiwis dont get out of NZ at all so we have limited perspective... youd be doing them a great service. All the best.

That's a great chance for get to know New Zealand people and their traditions better. When I saw the cinema Hobbits I began to dream of going there)