Job environment

Any muslims here? What is a normal job environment for practicing muslim females (covered)? Is there any discrimination regarding that? Or is it quite normal?

If the company is leftists then they dont allow praying time or hijab

otherwise you could agree this with the boss

Thank you for a response, Tolga!

You are welcome sis! :top:

I live in Australia and pray freely and whenever I like during the working hours provided that I am not causing any inconvenience to anyone! What is wrong with those leftist?

Its because of the family teachings to children as well as wrong practices by so called "muslims" in Turkey when they do some "evil" stuff they hid behind the mask of being a muslim. Including raping children, corruption etc...

Is this a reason or an excuse?

Technically both...

Its the main reason why people here are against so called muslims who covers their shitty things under the islam umbrella. And we have leftists that abuses this mistreatment in any opportunities against normal muslims even they dont act like that

In Australia, although the standards have deteriorated over the years, we still have a governance system that protects not only citizens but also the residents form such despicable abuse. It seems that the Turkish government is too lenient dealing with those who try to find any reason or excuse to persecute practicing Muslims in Turkey!

Leftists in Australia and the west in general are very understanding and support all minorities including Muslims.

However, it seems that leftists in Turkey are some sort of neo-Nazis focused on hating Islam and Muslims! This is of course if your comment "If the company is leftists then they dont allow praying time or hijab" is accurate.

Perhaps you meant no additional breaks to pray is provided, which is fine. Zuhr prayer can be done during the lunch break and Asr in winter during the afternoon break; or this is not allowed by those leftists in Turkey either?

On the other hand, you also mentioned that they wouldn't allow hijab either! How despicable! Hope what you said is not true because if it is then it is so sad!

It depends on the owner of the company. They might now allow employees leave the work for praying yes. Its situational as i said