Moving to Mexico and have no idea where to start.

My husband is originally from Mexico.  We have decided to move there in the next year or two.
Do I need to apply for a visa or, is being married  to him enough?  I would like to have dual residency if possible. What are my options? Where do I start?
Thank you!

The best is to start with a call/visit to the nearest Mexican consulate. Or check the INM internet site and even call them specially since your husband is Mexican.

Adios y buen dia a todos, GyC.

Visit a few places

Visit the Inm office when you get to Mexico.As the wife of a Mexican citizen you are entitled to apply for a permanent resident visa.You will need to have all your documentation ie birth certificate and marriage certificate translated into Spanish and be apostilled.Its a fairly simple procedure and should not take more than a month to complete

I'm married to a Mexican national as well. I am a US citizen and all I do is obtain my 180 day visa every time we cross into Mexico. Been doin it for last two years. Working on my residencia papers so won't have to renew every six months. Just go online all the info is there.  But for starts just obtain the visitors visa for 180 and renew when it expires. No pasa Nada!! Your husband should be able to assist you. Y bienvenidos a Mexico !!