Worried about my employment status

Hi,

I am really worried about my employment status as my EP application was still pending. Would like to know if anyone who are tuition bond recipients is facing the same issue as me. My HR applied for E-pass for me & it receives "Pending inputs from vetting agencies. Expected outcome is 2 months from the Date of Application."

Should I be worried? Are there instances where they will reject my pass?

I've been google-ing and reading forums but I realized that other people are getting it faster than me. Moreover, the anti-foreigner sentiment and policies seem to be increasing these days so I am concerned this might affect my employability here and my ability to fulfill the bond.

If MoM says ‘pending vetting agency to revert', then it's not an issue at MoM rather at the educational institution or previous employer with whom vetting agency is liaising with. If they support and respond in an effective manner then MoM can provide the outcome in a faster way. Good luck

Dear everyone,

My Epass application is still pending but now the status "We need inputs from other agencies to process this application. In most instances, the outcome will be available in 4 weeks' time. Some cases may take longer."

What does it meant?

Did you read other threads in this visa category? Answer is NO. We have told members many times that spend sometime to go through various threads to get your answer but it seems you expect us to answer same question repeatedly.

Check below link and we have already responded it 3 days back:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 90#4225076

I am afraid i did but did not find a satisfactory answer to the questions asked

Not sure where you have confusion. Now, writing below in detailed note on how it works at MoM:

For most foreign employees (excluding Malaysians), the government collaborates with third-party vetting agencies to add to their background check process. As a result, additional 3 to 4 weeks of processing should be expected. It includes Professional bodies (like CFA, CAIA, CAs, FRM, CRM, SAP and other certifications), accreditation agency support. That's why MoM says “pending from agencies” not “pending from vetting agency” because the involvement of multiple parties.

Let me know if you still found it difficult to understand.