Single women travelling to KSA

Hello everyone!

I just had a question about the procedures for a single women travelling to KSA alone?

I've gotten a job in Qatar Doha, and I was wondering if I would be allowed to travel to KSA on the weekend alone or with some other girls too??

I know that some of the conflicts going on between KSA and Qatar but I'm a British Citizen so would I be allowed to visit KSA myself just for the weekend?

Hope you can help!!

Thanks!

No, you need a visa and there are no flights between KSA/UAE/Bahrain and Qatar!

... and between Egypt and Qatar.

You can get a tourist visa I believe if you're over the age of 25.  You would have to fly from qatar to Kuwait  and then fly to Saudi.

al3azef wrote:

No, you need a visa and there are no flights between KSA/UAE/Bahrain and Qatar!

Oh no 😣

Thank you for the information.

Mustafah27 wrote:

You can get a tourist visa I believe if you're over the age of 25.  You would have to fly from qatar to Kuwait  and then fly to Saudi.

Yes I heard that I could if I'm 25, however I'm just 19 😞 and won't be able to

The tourist visa isn't in demand either so i guess you'd have to look for some other way to get over here.

Then the only other way I know of is to get a job here.

You can actually buy a multiple entry visit visa.  You could come go as you please but idk what's the process for single women if any.  I would say talk to embassy about that.  You would have to leave the kingdom every six months which shouldn't be a problem for you (obviously).  Fortunately (or unfortunately depending on how you look at it), Americans, Europeans, and Brits have certain options over here in the GCC when it comes certain things that others don't. I know for us ( Americans)  we can get certain visas (automatically) that'll no else can get.

Mustafah27 wrote:

You can actually buy a multiple entry visit visa.  You could come go as you please but idk what's the process for single women if any.  I would say talk to embassy about that.  You would have to leave the kingdom every six months which shouldn't be a problem for you (obviously).  Fortunately (or unfortunately depending on how you look at it), Americans, Europeans, and Brits have certain options over here in the GCC when it comes certain things that others don't. I know for us ( Americans)  we can get certain visas (automatically) that'll no else can get.

Oh that sounds great!! I will definitely be looking into that!

Thank you :)

No problem.  I hope the best for you.