Applying for family reunification

Hi to those who have been on my situation, im an aupair and married to a norwegian and im still on my contract as aupair. Currently im still at my host family... Just want to ask an adviceon when can we apply family reunification visa so i could stay with my husband. My aupair visa is valid until november. Hope can anyone gave me advise

I have a friend exactly same as your situation. She also stayed with her host family for 9 months after she got married with her norwegian husband. She apply for family reunification 3 months before her current visa expired but as I know you can apply anytime because it will take some months to wait for family reunification application. I hope this will help you.

Gretah31 thanks for that info., its a big help have she told to her employer that she got married afterwards?, i haven't told yet to my employer im afraid that she will send me home to philippines

Yes she told her host about it because it is allowed to stay to your host even after marriage and finish your contract. My friend asked to UDI about it and it's okey as long as you dont moved to your partner yet.

ohh okay lucky for her she got a not so strict employer... well when she have applied at udi how long does she have to wait to get a response and while waiting are you allowed to stay to work?

I also applied for family reunification together with my friend and it took 4 months for us to get an approval. And if your contract is finished and just waiting for the approval,then you are not allowed to work. That's what happened to me so I just wait.