Soft hearted men.

I was typing/thinking and when I posted the topic was closed, could you insert my submission please as follows.

Boy, what a read, follow it I have since the OP's original post over the last 2 months,,, almost. When I first read the starter I thought groan another poor sucker with a lot of time on his hands and perhaps plenty of dollars and then realised if I was stupid enough to be on the same boat the last thing I would consider would be to let other expats know how gullible I was then pretending to deign advice as an excuse for the original post,,,,,, cop out.
We have all been burnt no matter the country, as I and others say lick your wounds and move on, been there myself but never ranted on for hours about it and while I'm sure there is "hype" with regards to this post/content and the interest generated the language, defensiveness and obvious negativity towards many members from the OP shows a total misunderstanding firstly of the original post "should we get the violins out?",  of human nature and self awareness/preservation.

I think the OP needs to apply some HTFU (harden the **** up) cream and as mentioned by another perhaps this thread has run its course.
Hope I haven't overstepped the boundaries and delete if I have,,,,, OMO.

Cheers, Steve.

You right steve, I thought that topic will have died off with in day or two, but they you go 2 months later and there again and again, what i have always thought of it is a lots of nonsense by the writer, but every one to its own i guess.

Sam I only wish this to be added to the closed topic and rightly so or no, nothing further needs to be said. Only my observation.

Cheers, Steve.