Invitation letter

Hi,I'm an Armenian and one of my friends(Egyptian) wants to visit to Armenia but they tell him he needs an invitation letter. Does anyone know how to get it? Thanks a lot.

Astghik5 wrote:

Hi,I'm an Armenian and one of my friends(Egyptian) wants to visit to Armenia but they tell him he needs an invitation letter. Does anyone know how to get it? Thanks a lot.

The invitation latter you have to made by yourself. And the purpose why you invited him and during his stay what will you do where to go, something like that. Also you need to send him your bank statement  together with invitation latter, if you are willing to take care of him during his vacation.

I am TRC holder of Georgia, Armenia even ask for Invitation from us also. Its not a big thing. Just mentioned I ____ son of _____ resident of ___ is citizen of ___ ID No. ___ is inviting Mr. ____ from Date ____ to Date ___ for tourism and family friend.

He is going to live in at my resident _____ .  I have sufficient resources and i am fully responsible for any act for his stay in Armenia, the Bank statement is also attached along with this letter.

He is going to visit ___ place, ____ place.

Hi Astghik5,

I moved your topic on the Armenia forum. If you have more questions, please do not hesitate to post them here.

Good luck,
Christine

Dear Concerns,
I'm Pakistani national and resident of UAE since 2012, currently I'm working as Account Manager (Visa category: Telecommunication Engineer) in a corporate firm in Abu Dhabi.
I'm a globe trotter and very well travelled individual, I'm want to visit Armenia for tourism purpose, can you please guide me regarding the formalities and requirements for a short term touristic visa for Pakistani national and UAE resident.