Turkish girl in Riyadh.

Julien wrote:

I'll just add "please don't blame the mods, we are doing our best to serve the (whole) community"

That is a better response mate and I deleted the whole note just in time. I hope you do see things from our perspective unlike the other mod.

Cheers

Julien wrote:

I'll just add "please don't blame the mods, we are doing our best to serve the (whole) community"

:cheers: cheers to you guys....in any family there should be a grown up to scold the kids at play....lol

keep up the good work.

dynamo1131 wrote:
Julien wrote:

:cheers: cheers to you guys....in any family there should be a grown up to scold the kids at play....lol

keep up the good work.

More loyal than the king

Julien wrote:

I don't know but i always get excited to his post anytime or anywhere :thanks:

Yeah u r right we do get off topic quite often :P

alright I think we are moving off topic again, thanking julien! :D:D

speaking of which where is the initiator? Serife are you there??

Julien wrote:

Thumbs Up! :)

its tough being a Mod

again... all this is :offtopic:

Q: When is a topic not a topic?
A: When the Mods walk in

true
and how can we mod the mods?? well, jokes apart, i have asked this before and will do now, how the heck are these people doin it?? how r they goin through all the posts???

the same way we do. they are all linked to the threads and every post gets sent to their email. a,b,c

ya, i know that MM... i look different than i m  ;)

how r they goin through all the posts???

Just to let yo know, yes, we are reading everything on the public side of the website. Even if we don't intervene very often, we keep an eye on everything

now please start a new discussion if you would like to discuss about this with the team ;)

Julien wrote:

Just to let yo know, yes, we are ready everything on the public side of the website. Even if we don't intervene very often, we keep an eye on everything

now please start a new discussion if you would like to discuss about this with the team ;)

must be quite boring, i hope you dont go into people inboxes...

oraclefusions wrote:
Julien wrote:

Just to let yo know, yes, we are ready everything on the public side of the website. Even if we don't intervene very often, we keep an eye on everything

hehehehe....and i u go ...plz do let me know where my friends been trying to hook themselves :lol:

oraclefusions wrote:
Julien wrote:

Helping people is not boring at all ;)

As for the inboxes, as Julien said we are reading everything on the public side of the website and again we would love to discuss these with you on a new thread for you are (again) off topic ;)

Regards
Armand

hi guys,
thanks for the posts.
today is my first day in Riyadh.
All the hotels are packed for long term stay. especially apartment ones and the prices are crazy.
anyone knows a furnished apartment for 2 months?
3 bedrooms and somewhere nice
thanks

serife .. check your PM for contact details of a compound manager.. they have 3 bedroom units in gated compounds in sulaimania and olaya Riyadh ...

and NONZ !!! before you get all worked up .. I have PM-ed you as well :P

U have just saved your Ahhhmmmmm Kami :lol::lol::lol: thx :P

you didnt pm me Kamil.
do they lease for 2 months? and furnished?
thanks

got it Kami
many thanks

serife wrote:

got it Kami
many thanks

Are you for real?

excuse me?

serife wrote:

excuse me?

That was for kammi

serife wrote:

if you know furnished apartments in OLAYA please let me know, need 2, max 3 months and 3 bedrooms.

I will let you know tomorrow if I can find something....

cheers

apologies forever.. i will not address myself an expatriate anymore after reading all this crab.. Serife, just come down here girl and you will solve everything easily..

I thought Arabs were impossible.. bye everyone.. enjoy yourselves..

no, not crap.. crab.. for you are walking sideways.. :))

serife ..

there is Sehaya ( right next to Fasialiah Mall), Boudl ( Opposite faisaliah Mall ) which offer serviced furnished apartment on monthly basis ( 4500 ~ 6000 per month )

sorry this is for one bedroom.. you will have to check out the rate for the 3 bedroom one

serife wrote:

if you know furnished apartments in OLAYA please let me know, need 2, max 3 months and 3 bedrooms.

Hi Serife,

Welcome to Riyadh,

I have pm'ed u some info if you are still searching

Best of luck here. Make sure you have a multiple so you can leave on the weekends, especially when you're living in Riyadh. 6 months is an ideal time to spend here though, anymore and you slowly start to get cabin fever. Think it'll be a good experience for you. Something else is be careful of using cameras outside in Riyadh. You can, but just be careful to see if there's police around and generally don't take pictures of others.

if u r still looking for information, i will only suggest to stay at Marriott who have all the decent facilities, in case u need any other information, let me know. thanks.

is the marriot apartment tower open already ?

which mariott apartment, i am talking about mariott hotel.

serife wrote:

I will need a driver, shall i ask one of the car hire companies like Budget or do you have any special suggestions.

hey there. the deal is you can start with the taxi companies and then ask the drivers for well trusted driver's numbers.

in khobar you got Majestic Taxi (Contact 03-876-8880/8881)
in riyadh you got Hala Taxi (Contact  01-4427244)

going to visit turkey soon. ill ask you for stuff when my trip gets closer :).

look forehead, think well ,choose the right

true friend seeker wrote:

which mariott apartment, i am talking about mariott hotel.

Mariott apartment tower is next to the hotel.

It is not open at present. Construction work is complete, I think the interior furnishings are being worked on.

Once open it will be an ideal location for someone seeking short term furnished apartment.

Sorry Serife its not ready at present.

very good

Hello

In Saudi the hotel is high, can you check by Booking.com or agoda.com  also maybe find the good price