Attestation of Master degree certificate

Hi All

I got an offer in HMC for grade 110 and I need to attest all.my documents now
I am an Msc graduate studied in India but the course which is studied is affliated to CRANFIELD University in UK.It was 2 year full time course .And my both master degree certificate and transcript certificate are been issued by CRANFIELD University in UK.
But I am not allowed to attest the foreign University degree here in India.

Do anyone have familiar situation faced or can someone help me in this Regard

There are agencies that can sort it all for you. Just Google attesting documents for Qatar and there are a few different ones.

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
I have tried everything .But most of them are saying that it is difficult to get attested since I am from India and the course is offered from a different University from another country

Hi have you rung a few? Try this one 09970466594. Or speak to the Embassy in India? I have to use an agency in UK as the process is very complicated.

Hi,

Even I have tried few agencies in UK  and also called both Indian embassy and Qatar embassy.
But both said they cant attest it.
I am currently attesting my Bachelor degree attestation .My Master degree is pending which is in uncertainty now.

I know it's very difficult. I'm having great problems getting Employment Certificates as it's not standard practice in the UK and I work for an agency.

Oke,Thats great to hear.
SO can you please tell me what process i should follow to get the documents attested.
I have completed My master degree in 2010 and I have received my Master degree certificate and transcript certificate from Cranfield University-UK.In the Transcript certificate it is clearly mentioned that this course was delivered jointly by Cranfield and ICRI ,

However since I am from india and I have studied in India ,I am not able to attest these  documentts from the embassy.

contact the student affairs office .the will everything for you. And they will issue a new certificate. there are fees for that.

Thank you for the reply
I have tried everything .even cranfield University has send me a bonafide certificate but it will not be get attested from Qatar embassy since I have studied bin India and course is offered by University in UK

Hi
Get you the job?

I'm facing the same problem now. I received a job offer from hmc. i need to attest my master degree certificate from Cranfield university but studied in india. . Passed out in 2011. How can i get a bonafide certificate and attest the certificate?

thanks