Looking for the new home for my rescued dog!

A puppy is looking for the home...

http://funkyimg.com/i/2DEkn.jpg

We found him on the road, scared, weak and hungry. He was afraid of everything and couldn't even work normally because of fear and weakness. Now he is OK and living in our yard. Unfortunately, we cannot keep him. I already have 2 female dogs and 6 cats.

He is a big puppy. 40 cm in height and 60 cm in length. He is male, 2-3 month old and he is very smart doggy. He could be a little afraid at the beginning but if you're friendly with him, he is very friendly with you. He is not agressive and very silent. He has nice manners: walks at the speed of humans on the walk and goes to the toilet to a specific place. He has behaviour of a hunting dog, so I think he might be a very good hunter.

Please help me to find a new home for this little boy! If you're interested, please call this number *** or make an unanswered call.

P. S. I live in the Northern Evia in Loutra Edipsou but we can deliver the dog to other cities.

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the open forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system if necessary. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi ElenaSymeo,

Could you please post this advert in the Greece classifieds under the Pets category ?

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna

Hello! Thanks and sorry for the late reply. Just saw the message. I did a post there.  :)