Urgent!! Where to file complaints About Romanian office

Hi all,

I am a Pakistani living in germany. My wife is romanian and I have 6 months old daughter and I am trying to get romanian passport for her. We have submitted all documents to romanian office (a guy in city filiasi is taking care of that, he says he takes documents to craiova office). We have submitted all the things since 4 months. He keeps making excuses and point out rubbish mistakes out of no where and every time new excuse etc etc. Right now he has all documents with proper attestation but he is not cooperating with us. What can we do? We cannot travel outside Germany because of that and we are really in a lot of trouble. I have to go to Pakistan very urgently in next month with my family but he is creating trouble for us because of which I cannot get passport for my daughter. Please some body help. Who should we ask for this? Where should we complain?Would foreign ministry of Romania help?

Hi
You should go through Romanian Embassy in Germany

you mean for complain? because when we wanted to register for our baby in romanian embassy in germany, they said they cant because our marriage took place in pakistan so either we can register baby in pakistan or romania. we chose romania.
regarding complain, i have already sent emails to foriegn.ministry and romanian consulates and pakistani emabassy. Waiting for their reply.

Would it help if we try to register complain in police office in romania?

Where your baby was born ? Pakistan or Romania ?

in germany

It's little complicate maybe is better if you can talk to a lawyer specializing  in emigration

I am not sure to whom you have sent the papers. If you still are in this situation, pm me with details and I can give you some advice

I have submitted papers in filiasi, the city where where my wife's house is. The family of my wife submitted papers to the office in filiasi which has sent papers further to office in craiova. We tried to contact office in craiova but the guy in filiasi said only he can contact craiova and we cannot be in  direct contact with the office in craiova

The Police will do nothing, so don't waste their or your time.

What kind of office is it? Is it an Agency?

Not an agency. I guess it is the same office where you apply for birth and marriage certificate even if u r in romania