Master studies without a French language certificate?

Are there universities in France which accept applications for master studies without a French language certificate (DELF-DALF / TCF)?

There is no way I could get any of those until the application deadline 20.03 (set by Campus France) but
I am doing a language course now and I should reach the level B2 by October (which is when the winter semester starts) so I will be fluent enough to do studies.

Do the French universities give an opportunity to take a language test in a beginning of a semester? If there are such please let me know.

Thank you.

I always thought you had to have a language certification before you can get admitted into a French university as a foreigner. I could be completely wrong though but I was under the impression they need to test you to make sure you'll be able to keep up with your course of study.

Thank you for your reply.

I know some universities in Germany allow their applicants/future students to take a language exam during the first semester of studies. If this is a thing in France too, I would be very happy to find those universities which do that

Oh ok! Well good luck!