Convention de stage for internship in Paris

Hi,

I am a 2011 graduate, trying to obtain the convention de stage document in order to obtain an internship in Paris (already agreed with three agencies that if I can get hold of this document, everything is fine).

I have tried registering/en-rolling at Universities in Paris but they do not accept freemovers. My own ex-university does not provide convention de stages, the leonardo mobiltiy programme is only suitable for UK based organisations, and being in contact with the British and French embassies and consulates does not take me any further forward.

How can one obtain this document? Which universities or institutions will allow enrollment and issue the document to a graduate like myself.

Thanks in advane!

Edward

Hello Edward.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hope you'll be helped by other members soon.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thanks.

If anyone could inform me of any language schools that can issue convention de stages too, let me know!

Edward

Edward,

It's quiet impossible to obtain a convention de stage if you're not registered in any university/school anymore.
The only way to obtain it is to enroll in any university (Nanterre for example?) but as i understood, you couldn't...

Best of luck!

Thanks for the help.

Nanterre was one of the univeristies I have emailed - lets hope or a positive resposne!

If you know of any other Univeristies that I may be able to enroll into, let me know.

I think all the enrollments are closed now.
But i heard that Nanterre still have some opened. Languages for example.

Hi. Its been a while since u posted this. I am facung the same problem right now.and am wondering if u found a solution to it. Thank you for your help.

Hi Runalie,

Indeed it's been a very long time as in 2012 :)

I will invite to please start a new thread with all your questions on the Paris Forum :)

Thank you

Maximilien