Intercultural relationships in the Seychelles

Hello,

We invite you to share some fun anecdotes and information regarding intercultural marriages and relationships in the Seychelles. This will provide some insight to current and future expats regarding relationship norms in mixed relationships and marriages in the Seychelles.

What are some of the best things about being in an intercultural relationship/marriage?

What are some challenges that you have faced or are currently facing? How do you address them?

Are intercultural relationships/marriages common and accepted in the Seychelles?

What are the benefits to being in an intercultural relationship/marriage?

Do you have any fun or interesting anecdotes to share regarding dating norms and rules for intercultural relationships/marriages?

Thank you for sharing your experience,

Priscilla

I also would love to hear views about marrying and relationships with a foreign boyfriend. I support this motion topic (Intercultural Relationships, For or Against)

Well...I'm loving this topic because I'm looking forward to moving there and am interested in how diverse Seychelles is. In SA we definitely moving away from traditional norms and intercultural/racial relationships are expanding....COLOURFUL WORLD!

Hi,
I'm from India,
Such a good topic.
Intercultural marriages are I feel the best thing in life I sometimes feel prefer getting married in such way I would prefer to have a foreign wife well most of success ratio lies in here there is  diverse culture and  respect for each other understandings intercultural dates and marriages are less in India but it rocks always couple of 2 different cultures unite and feel like heaven no negatives till date