Offer from Bahrain

Hi,
I am from India.I have been offered a job in Bahrain as a Design Manager it's a startup company but well funded.Salary is BD350. Travel expenses, Medical insurance, Return flight ticket to home after completing a year,30days paid leave is included in the offer.Accommodation and food is not provided.Friday off Saturday half day.Starting 7 days complimentary stay expenses covered by the company.
FYI - I am single.Age 25.I can cook my own food.Not a party person.I am ok with bed space.Two people in a room (Not crowded)
I want to know if its a good deal to start off with?And what will be my expenses and how much will I save approx.

Thank you

You cannot save more than bd.150 per month, avg 25 k Indian rupees.

Design Manager?   and 350 BD?   how much experience do you have and what kind of education you have?

The reason I am asking is that this seems too low.  Keep in mind that housemaids make 200 BD a month with food and accommodation thrown in.  So you as a white collar are almost exactly at the same level despite your education and experience.  Personally, if you are educated and have some experience, I would not accept this as this is NOT a good start in my opinion.

If you live very frugally as below:

Rent on sharing basis with utilities  50-100 depending on place
Food 50
Transportation to and fro from work - depends on where you live and where is work place but let's say another 50 a month

So as the previous posted said; you can probably save 150 BD but practically I would assume around 100.