My concerns about moving to Vienna

hey guys
firs of all I am really glad of finding this website which seems to be a good place to chat with u!
My name is Mo, and currently I live in Tehran.
I gonna to migrate to Vienna as far as that seems to be a right place for me regarding to its high quality of life and some other elements like safety, having a clean weather (despite of its coldness in comparison with Tehran).
but as u can get from my subject title I have got some concerns about coming there which I really hope u can enlighten me ;)
1) i gonna come there with my whole family including my parents and wife even my siblings and we gonna to set up some new business there (running gym and fitness saloons is our family experts as we are in such stuff for many years). Do you think if this is a good idea to open a good fitness saloon in Vienna and do u think that is going to be profitable for us? what kind of issues do u think we would have in this path?
2) I have heard that Austria is literally a safe place for everyone (different colors and religions and etc). IS that really true?
3) How much do u think is needed to maintain a standard life for a 4 person family including the rent in a decent area?
I am looking forward to hearing from u soon.
tnxx
Mo

mobaba wrote:

hey guys
firs of all I am really glad of finding this website which seems to be a good place to chat with u!
My name is Mo, and currently I live in Tehran.
I gonna to migrate to Vienna as far as that seems to be a right place for me regarding to its high quality of life and some other elements like safety, having a clean weather (despite of its coldness in comparison with Tehran).
but as u can get from my subject title I have got some concerns about coming there which I really hope u can enlighten me ;)
1) i gonna come there with my whole family including my parents and wife even my siblings and we gonna to set up some new business there (running gym and fitness saloons is our family experts as we are in such stuff for many years). Do you think if this is a good idea to open a good fitness saloon in Vienna and do u think that is going to be profitable for us? what kind of issues do u think we would have in this path?
2) I have heard that Austria is literally a safe place for everyone (different colors and religions and etc). IS that really true?
3) How much do u think is needed to maintain a standard life for a 4 person family including the rent in a decent area?
I am looking forward to hearing from u soon.
tnxx
Mo

Hi Mo

Please forgive me for not seeing your post earlier :(

You are correct in one assüect Austria and Vienna is an amazing place to live. Safe? Yes, I would say it it is. I am British and all the time I have led here had no trouble at all (9 years).

Not so familiar with the Gym industry I can only go by guesses. Vienna seems to be covered it is also very expensive to rent a property. I would personally look at places that don't offer such venues than when you have your feet on the ground you could and can expand.

Living expenses all depend's on where you live. It's hard to say. But you will need a good comand of German.

I hope this is of help :cheers:

SimCityAT
Expert Team