Filing US taxes with UK job

I am looking for someone to help me file my US taxes.  I have recently become employed earning more than £10K and need to file taxes in the US.  I do own a home over there but rent in the UK.

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

This link will take you to the IRS website with all the details you need.

Hope this helps.

Expat Team

New topic