Medication Xarelto

where can I purchase Xarelto and what is the price

budman100 wrote:

where can I purchase Xarelto and what is the price

Hola Budman,

Welcome to Expat.com!

I'll check with the pharmacy next time I go into town.  We go in almost everyday so I'll let you know.

- Expat Dave
Expat.com Team Member

Hi I was on Xarelto for 2 years for Afib..It was AWFUL it gave me a hemotoma ...It is a very strong medicine WITH NO ANTIDOTE if a bleeding (inside or outside of your body.)
.I know where you can buy it cheaper than normal...
Where do u live?
it NEW which I bought Ahead of time..but then I asked my doctor for a milder form of anticoagulant Eliquis...
If you are SURE you still want to take Xarelto email me at
(It may be OK for men but I am just 5"2:" and 115lbs  so it is  too strong for me ...HERE in Heredia ..my phone is     ***

Best Wishes
Pebbs

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the open forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system if necessary. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Do you take10 mg or 20 mg? THeY sell it in all our villages  5 minutes away from Concepcion de San Rafael where I live..Village is called San Rafael de Heredia..It is not cheap about 31,000 colones depending on the amount and the mg ...Xarelto is a powerful drug Not every pharmacy carries it ..HERE in Central valley most do..but some places cheaper than others .
..but I  know a discount place in Heredia..I can check the prices by phone Tomorrow is better I am dashing out....better to email me . ***
as I don't always have time to come here with some NICE people...
..Happy New Year everyone..a bit late BUT better late than never :)
Pebbs

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the open forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system if necessary. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Last May, my wife bought 28 tabs of Xarelto 20 mg for 44,240 colones (about $78).

I think with discounts in Heredia Value drug is cheaper ...I have left overs but don't think it wise to give them away .I used to buy when downtown San Jose was cheaper..  before I switched to a milder anti coag..Now we have a  Value drugs in Heredia
YEAH...

Is Eliquis currently available in Costa Rica?