Cohabitation Visa

So far I've seen lots of information on fiance visa, but has anyone had luck with the cohabitation visa? Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

I know someone who applied for this visa last year and got approved.

This is their situation to give you and idea of how they got approved:

-they are in a relationship for 7 years
-the girl(non-norwegian) visita norway every 3 months within their 5 years of relationship
-they have a property in the homeland of the girl (wherein the foreign partner is a co-signer)
-therefore they can show proofs of shared bills and living together
-their age gap is around 30 years

I haven't tried applying for this, but I hope the information mentioned can give you an example to compare your situation with, in assessing your plan to apply.

Thank you! That's the only case I've ever heard of who have successfully applied for that visa.

I'm going on 8 years now with my boyfriend- 4 of which have been long distance. We attended college together for 4 years where our billing address technically was the same (and to be honest we pretty much lived together), but not sure if that has any merit at all.

I think if you can present a proof of that (example:same name on rent receipts, proofs of you sharing the same address, etc.)  And a writing about your relationship might also help.

Then complete the rest on the list

UDI-cohabitant visa