TEP rejected because of minimum wage criteria.

So,my problem is really specific . There is an condition in TEP visa that the candidate must belong to either a list of acceptable institutes or must earn a minimum wage of 3k. But my employer did not know this and my institute does not feature on the list. Hence, it was rejected. Now they have appealed it making it 3k. Should they have re-applied or appealed? Somebody with knowledge on this TEP visa?

You have sent me the same as PM, which I already replied to.
For your information: Double posting should be avoided and PM is to be used only for confidential or private conversation. Otherwise, questions should be posted on the open  forum, so all readers can comment or profit from the given answers!

For the benefit of others, I repeat:
Re-applications are not possible for a pass that was already rejected. They can only appeal against a rejection (and that only once).

Furthermore, if your educational institute is not recognised by MoM, you may only be eligible for TWP (Training Work Permit), not TEP.

Yes, Sorry, Kind of new here.

Minimum eligibility also tells that the employer must be a well established Singapore registered company. Not sure about your employer though. Then, MoM would read in your case that employer is just trying to get TEP for you so that they just capped the minimum salary in their appeal. If appeal got rejected then employer can apply Training Work Permit (TWP) for you at lower salary level (this one for semi-skilled training - not sure about your training program).

TWP is not eligible for IT people I guess

In the rejection letter they mentioned this exactly that the minimum wage is 3000 and that is why it was rejected. So, hopefully MoM does not read it as you said.

If employer is a well known top firm in Singapore (must have local registered office) then MoM should accept your TEP (after got revised salary to meet the minimum salary eligibility).

Thanks Surya