About My Pretty self

My name is Debbie,from Nigeria...I am a native English speaker, I have worked with two school here in turkey.....i live in Ankara..

I am looking for a job as a  Native English speaker.....

You're going to have to be careful about the 'native speaker' claim as many only see people from a given set of countries as such.
This example shows the point.

https://www.internations.org/world-foru … ey-1662820

General Requirements:
• Native speaker from Australia, Canada, South Africa, the UK, or the USA; must possess a Bachelor's Degree or higher (in any field).

That doesn't mean your English is substandard or you're inferior in any way to native speakers from the listed countries, just many companies won't accept you as a native speaker if you aren't.

On the bright side, I'm assured the state of the industry in Turkey is a mess with a lot of terrible teachers so, if your English skills are good, your chances of a job are likely to be reasonable.

Fred.......Thanks anyway..i know this already..and have been working for years even if my country is not part of the list..........so I don't think its a problem for me

You need to learn Turkish. However speaking English doesn't help us always to find job in Turkey