Organization for supporting good people & helping needy people

Aslam o Alikum
Beautiful People
                                                                              Happy New Year 2018

Guys if i start organization for supporting good people & helping needy people to who who stands with me against bad people and helping needy.
Comment

Be careful, you need to have a prior approval from the authorities .....

You need prior approval from the Saudi government otherwise they will consider you to be a terrorist and you will be thrown in jail for it or as the saying goes “behind the sun”
If you really want to help and aren't trying to scam people out of money then go to government approved charities and see how you can help.
Gd luck

DenverGirl wrote:

You need prior approval from the Saudi government otherwise they will consider you to be a terrorist and you will be thrown in jail for it or as the saying goes “behind the sun”
If you really want to help and aren't trying to scam people out of money then go to government approved charities and see how you can help.
Gd luck

Yes indeed

Thanks for response

Guys what you think that's bad work helping others not important you open any organization, if you want to help to you help by yourself don't think anyone come and helping you. Many ways for helping & supporting others.

Offcourse I wish to registered Worldwide. I contact with some local lawyers for getting enough information how to register my digital organization in countries without any high requirement because it's welfare volunteer based but for your answer it's not a business to earn so why I request money from anyone. Thanks