Paypal in Thailand

Hello, I live in Pattaya and  want to start up a internet business, I have a Paypal but they tell me that in Thailand I can only send money from my Paypal account to my Kasikorn account but NOT from the other way. Top up is impossible. Does anybody know the solluction? Can somebody with a Paypal help me out by receive money from me and send to my Paypal with some commission on top? Marc

This doesn't answer your question, but may be food for thought.

I know a man who runs a web site and lives in Thailand. I know that Americans and probably others pay into his Paypal account. And he draws money from his Paypal account in Thailand. In terms of the mechanics, I don't know how he does it but he does do it.

Paypal let me know that it is impossible to top up the account in Thailand and need to ask friends to do so

Why not use a US account for your paypal, assuming you're from there?  Yes, there may be fees for moving money to Thailand, but that should solve your problem.

Sorry I am Belgian. I had ING there years ago and could get money on my European Paypal but in  Thailand, a top up from Kasikorn and Paypal is impossible.

Hi,

I can connect my bank account to my Paypal , Did you try it ?
There is not only Kasikorn bank which Paypal accepts , there are many other banks also ,
Mine is KrungThai Bank
If you try and you can not then contact your bank , they will allow you to connect via Paypal.

I hope it helps.

Just noticed you talked about Top-Up , yes its not possible to top-up Paypal in Thailand  :unsure

Thanks for this,  my Kasikorn is connected to my Paypal but money only go from Paypal to Bank, not the other way

Hi you have to have a source of funding outside of Thailand, but be careful you will stand a chance of being deported for illegal working. We are not allowed to work even on line without a working visa.

Thanks for the tip, I am legal with work permittions.