Need guidance on Germany Job seeker visa

Hi Can anyone guide me on the education part , i have done masters in India and do i have 5 years of experience in SAP and like to apply for Germany Job seeker visa , can i submit my Indian Degree in German Embassy directly or do i need to go for German Translation .

Regards
Mohammed Ismail

All official documents normally need to be translated, but you better ask the embassy what they need or want  (not strangers on an Internet forum).

Hello friends
My friend  going to aplly for job seeker visa .please confirm is there any medical checkup for this visa .

My friend is hsbag b positive ..he dono he can aplly for this visa are not .some countries accept hsbag b positive .

Please need ur advice in this

Please ask the embassy for a definitive reply!

Diwakar2019 wrote:

Hello friends
My friend  going to aplly for job seeker visa .please confirm is there any medical checkup for this visa .

My friend is hsbag b positive ..he dono he can aplly for this visa are not .some countries accept hsbag b positive .

Please need ur advice in this

Do you mean HIV positive?

I am posting a link below to a good website with a database about such laws for different countries. As far as I can tell Bavaria but nowhere else in Germany has requirements.

To quote from the site: "Foreigners intending to stay for more than 180 days in Bavaria may be requested to undergo an HIV test. This measure is applicable in Bavaria only. The execution of such a test lies within the remit of the responsible officer and can only be done in case of concrete suspicion. The test also includes tuberculosis and syphilis.

Citizens of the European Union and Switzerland are exempt from this regulation.

No specific regulations for people with HIV/AIDS. Measures to terminate a person's stay cannot be executed if adequate medical care is not available in the foreign national's country of origin.”

It doesn't specifically say that someone with HIV is rejected in Bavaria but it is strongly implied from the context.

http://www.hivtravel.org/Default.aspx?P … untryId=74