Seeking steps for divorce process

I came from Philippines. I came here last 2011 and still here for work. I got married last 2013 to a Pakistani, he looks like Saudi local and really speaks arabic fluently and is living the Saudi ways and attitude. Please don't get me wrong of describing him like living and having attitude like of saudi what i mean was he considers himself as saudi national already but truth is he is Pakistani, i know it sounds funny though i even laugh about it too!😂 Anyway, we we're married for 4 years already but then we never lived together for the past 4 years. On January of 2015 i went exit and came back again last May of the same year because i was really living the life of marriage with him, i came back to work again in Riyadh knowing i have a husband waiting for my return and that time he promised he will provide already a place for us where we could live together. So as for me, i believed him and passed through other opportunities to other countries because i chose to come back here for his sake and for the marriage. But then until this year we do not have our place and we just meet whenever i am off. And also he do not support me financially on regular basis, like monthly. I neesed to be BEASTMODE before he could give me some few amounts yes FEW only but i dont complaint anymore at least there is still FEW he gave. But really i am so fed up with our status. Is this not enough for me to file a divorce? It has been 5 months already that we separated. Not really legal separation only i dont meet him and avoiding him. I asked him divorce but he dont want to give me and threatened me to give me hard time here if i pursue on filing a divorce case, on my part i am also afraid that he will male trouble on me because i dont want my work to be jeopadise because i got mouths to feed back home and i needed my current job for the mean time. Is it true that if i will give him the marriage card he can just make it deleted on the system? Im really in need of legal advice here. Im actually working as a nurse and i kind of look good im not being conceited, my friends and colleagues at work are telling me i wasted my time and beauty to a man who dont take care of me and my needs. But i was just so stupid before on marrying him. I did loved him but love cant buy groceries in the mall. Thank you. I hope i can get legal and effective advice here, i am really in desperate need to be free. Because i am not closing my heart to someone i may meet here. And btw this is my first time marriage ever in my life.😂

well is your marriage is registered here (Saudi Arabia)?
and also very important question
does boy's family know about your marriage?

Apparently his family didn't know only the big sister knows about but his mom and dad did not have aby clue he got married. Yes it is registered. We have the marriage card looks like booklet like size of the passport its the green colored one. Is it really possible that he can make it deleted in the system? According to him he knows some friends in court to have it deleted in system, but i doubt it. Maybe its another lie? I really wanted it to happen our break up in legal way which is the divorce and he does not want it because he said he dont want the reason that i might right on filing for the divorce.

Number 1 : Don't give him back marriage card , you will lost one of marriage evidence paperwork..

Number 2 : You can ask divorce easily if you head to ( Ahwal Alshaksya Court ) in Riyadh claiming the case of divorce ..they will set the appointments , if he didn't come for 3 times , they will divorce you from him by the force of Law .

Number 3 : The Two of good reasons to ask for divorce are : He don't give you or pay for you your life needs or foods  for 4 years.. that is fair enough " but you have to be honest front of your God " and the second reason there is no accommodation for you provided by him ..and he is not living with you .

Number 4 : Don't forget all mentioned above .

PS. He can't made troubles as long as you claiming the case in Court .

Thank you so much for the reply.. this really means a lot. God bless you good sir.

"love cant buy groceries in the mall"

I liked that part

You are welcome Trophywife

somer omak wrote:

Number 1 : Don't give him back marriage card , you will lost one of marriage evidence paperwork..

Number 2 : You can ask divorce easily if you head to ( Ahwal Alshaksya Court ) in Riyadh claiming the case of divorce ..they will set the appointments , if he didn't come for 3 times , they will divorce you from him by the force of Law .

Number 3 : The Two of good reasons to ask for divorce are : He don't give you or pay for you your life needs or foods  for 4 years.. that is fair enough " but you have to be honest front of your God " and the second reason there is no accommodation for you provided by him ..and he is not living with you .

Number 4 : Don't forget all mentioned above .

PS. He can't made troubles as long as you claiming the case in Court .

Exactly.  Great advice.

Just to add on to it; I hope you didn't register your marriage in the Philippines?   because to get that annulled is a much bigger and convoluted process.

No it isn't registered both of our embassies.

Hi po kabayan. Pakistani din kasi asawa ko. Sa Sharia Court kami nagpakasal and registered sa Philippine Consulate. Ano po yung green card / marriage card na sinasabi mo? Meron lang kasi kami ung marriage contract mismo from the court na stamped ng MOFA. Thank you.

Hi Badud_sky2018 > you should please write in English so that everyone can understand and contribute.. Thank you