Tourist visa application

Hi good afternoon i just like to ask about the tourist visa application many of my friends told me that i should not apply tourist visa because tourist visa is for someone who's related to me. but for my case the one I'll visit in Norway is my fiancee i already applied it last November 24,2017 then my visa was been rejected the reason that was stated in my refusal letter is that "your intention to leave the territory of the Member States before the expiry of the visa could not be ascertained" that the reason. I can't apply fiancee visa too though we're already engaged because of the age that was required is 24 and I'm just only 19 yrs old and I'll be 20 on May and my fiancee is 26 yrs old. Can you please help me with this case because honestly i really don't know what would i do since its my first time. But my fiancee likes me to visit him in Norway. I don't have any strong ties here in Philippines too since I don't have any job or i don't have children here, no properties and I'm not studying also.

even if you are applying tourist visa using someone related to you, they can still reject you.  My friend tried to apply one for her niece, 21 yrs old so that she can have summer vacation in Norway.  It was rejected because of the same reason given to you.  They are worried that her niece might overstayed in Norway and unwilling to leave since she is young.

Oh really? I'm so tired thinking about my visa application I really don't know what to do

Sorry to hear about your application. However it would be best to build up your credibility first before thinking of another application.

Here is an update that maybe you can get some information from:

I think it really depends how they view the application, no one can say for sure what they are really looking for.

My sister has visited me december2016-march 2017 and july-october 2017. Both 90 days and both approved within 2 days. The first application she had a job, the second time she didn't and the visits was just 3 months apart.

Love hit her on her second visit. So her bf visited her in the Philippines the whole month of december and on december 15 she applied for a tourist visa for the 3rd time but this time under her bf, got approved again with 90 days visa within 2 days. She has no job, nothing in her bank account, no property, no child, 22 years old and her bf is 26.

It might be possible that even if you have a small age gap with your fiance, you are still 19, still a teenager. Maybe wait a little while or try getting some proof that you will return.

Good morning, Can it be possible for me to visit my boyfriend in Norway even if im still unmarried here in PH, im still processing my annulment and my boyfriend wants me to visit him in Norway,can i get a Tourist Visa or visit visa in my case? Thank you