Looking for Indian who married a Filipina

Good day everyone I'm just newbie in this kind of website...  I'm looking for an Indian who married a Filipina... Well I'm a Filipina and I have an Indian boyfriend and we are already in a 10 years of long distance relationship and this year we got engaged.. And so we are planning to get marry in his place in Hyderabad.. I would like to ask if how your Filipino wife get through to the immigration officer in the Philippines.. Using a tourist visa, what the requirements did she showed to the immigration officer for her to approved to leave the country?  I don't want to be offloaded because everyone doesn't want to waste the time, effort and money as well just to be ended up offloaded to the airport... Hopefully someone would help me...  I forgot to include I resigned from work 3 months ago and it's my fiancee who provides for my financial needs now

***..i can explain by call I'm in Philippines

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Contact details should be shared through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi everyone,

@ Mavilapraveenkrishnan,

Could you please share the information on the forum itself so that members can benefit from your inputs ?

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna

Thanks, for your nice msg. I hope you are well. Thank you,

Get in touch with me or add me let talk in chat  I am Indian married to Filipino girl.
Happy to help
Try to search me in any social media