From England to Moscow

I moved recently to Moscow, working as nanny. Looking to meet new people, make some friends and having some fun exploring Russia!!

Hello and welcome on Expat.com mizlauz :)

I hope you will make new contacts on the forum soon. Don't hesitate to share your experiences with other members ;)

Regards
Armand

hey :) well I'm new here too.... lol. and don't be fooled by my name, i've only been living in russia for the past 7 months. How are you liking moscow so far?

Hey Mizlauz,
If you're looking to meet new people, come check out our weekly expat meeting at Tema Bar.  See below for more details, or send me a message. Hope to see you there!
Joshua

EXPATS THURS WEEKLY MEET 10PM (MOSCOW CENTER) - Tema Bar
Join us Every Thursday at Tema Bar to hang out and talk with other Expats & Moscow newcomers.
Relaxed atmosphere, close to Metro Station, Cafe, Full Bar & Food with reasonable prices.
See the Tema Bar Google Places Page for directions, or visit expatclubmoscow. blogspot.com for more info. Hope to see you there!

Thursday, 10pm at Tema Bar (Near Metro Chistye Prudy)
Address: Потаповский (Potapovsky Pereulok), Building 5 (One street down from Мясницкая (Mayasnitzkaya) St.)

Hi Mizlauz,

If you're interested in exploring some nice Moscow cafes and bakeries, I write about my favorite places here: fooodstory.blogspot.com/2011/03/moscow-cafes-and-bakeries-guide.html

Hey Mizlauz,

Hope you're having a blast so far! I've just got a job as a nanny too and will be moving out to Moscow next month... would be great to hook up and check out some local haunts :) 

Jules

Hey there!

I've just seen your post. I've just moved to Moscow (I'm from the US originally, but lived in the UK before coming here). I also have experience being a nanny :) Let me know if you'd like to meet up! Where in England are you from!?

Hey Mizlauz, and everyone else :)
I am also a nanny in moscow been here 11months now and I would love to find some other people to hang out with. where abouts are you guys all based Im about a 40min bus ride from the centre i think :S
heres a link to my facebook if you would like to make friends :)
facebook.com/profile.php?id=516488966&ref=tn_tnmn

Hey, if you want to find friend in Moscow just let me know - we can organise something like sightseeign or just go and drink coffe =) Write  here in DM

Hi everyone,

Awesome info.  I'll definitely be at the Tema Bar next Thursday.  If there are other expat meet-ups please post them!

Happy New Year