I've got an interesting situation

Hello, everybody.

It's nice to find a forum like this.  I think it is very helpful to just be able to talk to people who you can relate to and find some help/hints to move your life forward.

I have somewhat of an interesting life story.  I've lived in the US for the past 16 years of my life and just came back to Russia.  Originally I am Russian, but I left this country as a boy and came back a man (all of my formative experiences happened in the States).  Now I am here and looking for everything from a place to watch a movie in English to a place to work, from a place to go skydiving at to someone I can talk to about Football and NY Giants. lol

That's my story in a nutshell.  Any help (or even better a friendship) would be greatly appreciated.

Hi dSeldom!

Welcome to Expat.com!

Armand

Hey

I'm in the same situation!
Born here, but lived in the US for about 12 Years and now I'm back.

Not really sure about skydiving, or English movies (Although, if you do find that PLEASE let me know.)

I do know a great Lazer tag place, Awesome Go Carting, anddddd Haven't followed football in almost over a year now, but man I hope NY giants still going strong!!!

Dude, glad to have you on board.  I've sent you a message with my phone number.  Let's get together and turn this city upside down (speak English, Russian and some ghetto slang that only we know) lol  Awesome to have you here.

My nigga, I'm always down for Ghetto :D

Yea man, defiantly. I already texted you my number.

its amazing how you two have the same path and its interesting to see how you two found each other. great stuff