TEFL Teaching Salary

Hello, I'm new to Morocco and would like to know:

1. What is a good salary for  TEFL teacher at a private or Montessori school?

2. What's a good hourly rate to charge for private lessons? I was told around 150/200dhs.

Thanks!

You need to work at Amideast at Casablanca or Rabat they are looking for teachers , google it  good luck .

Thank you for the info, I to was curious about this topic.

you're welcome

Hi, we require trained teachers for our Montessori. Is your experience in 0-3 or 3-6 years?  Are you in Casa or elsewhere.?

I am in Canada at the moment , flying to Casa on the 7th.
Let me know if you are interested to work with us.

Nader

Hello,
Yes I am interested! Can you send me information?

Thank you

I am interested in teaching ESL. I have some experience in tutoring and Teaching English for the past 2.5 years. I am interested in teaching in Agadir because some of my family members live there.  However, I have never lived abroad.  Where do I begin?

Dear Nader,

I will doing TEFL course early next year and currently work in a university and have experience in teaching English. will you guys be recruiting next year and do you provide accommodation?

I assume that you do not live in Morocco, currently we are only looking for some one already present in Casa

Nope. I currently reside in England.

Hi

I am currently in Morocco and looking for work as an ESL teacher. I have more than 4 years experience teaching kids and young adults. Is your school hiring for the summer or next school year?

Hi-
   I have taught English in Morocco for three years. I came back to the StAtes in Dec, 2017. I'm now thinking about returning to Casa. Do you have any open positions? Thanks, Fred

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the jobs section .
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct