Language practise

I live in Istanbul and need to make practice in English. I also started to learn Portuguese.

My first aim is to make practice in English and the second aim is to learn basic Portuguese. If I find a person who teaches me Portuguese with the English Language then will be perfect.
I work in a private company around Bostanci, Asian side of Istanbul.  I am flexible and we can make these lessons/activity during the day or in the evenings. I often go to Portuguese for business.

Hello..
One question for you is ..Do you need a teacher or someone can practice for free?
Sorry just looking for a job as an English teacher ..I know little Portuguese and also Spanish.

Hi,

Indeed I am looking for making practice for free such as in a cafe. But I also look for private lessons but the lessons will be only for practice. It is better to learn some Portuguese.

Can we make a sample lesson and can you tell me the fee for per hour?

OK..we can discuss on the sample lesson and see if we are both agreed.
Let me know your thoughts.
Cheers!

Ok then. Where do you live? Asia or Europe. I work Icerenkoy, near Atasehir and Bostancı. My e-mail ***  I am suitable for the lesson day time and evenings after 06:30pm

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I live I European side.

Hi Lau
Can we meet somewhere in Istanbul?

Murat

Hello..
Sure just let me see what is the best day for me and let you know.
Cheers!!

Hello,

Indeed, I will not be in Istanbul next week. But we can meet on Sunday evening or Monday morning or next week. What do you think? Do you live in Asian side or European side?

OK we keep in touch