Do and don't in Belize

Are you living in Belize? We need you to share your experience of the local customs :)

Is it difficult to adjust to the local customs in Belize?

Could you please share with us a list of the do's and don't's in Belize?

Thanks!

Hi Small Earth, I see you wrote your forum entry last month, but if you are still interested, we moved to Belize 3 years ago.  We love it here. We had busy lives, but are getting used to the simple life.  There are not many do's and don'ts here. Everyone  is helpful and good people.  The biggest thing we had to get used to was the laid backness of the country.  No one is in a hurry, but everyone is willing to help you in any way that they can.  Belize is a great place to be.  If you want more information, contact me at [email protected]

Hi Lee   
Someone Named Leonard Eufaula recommended you for this task i would like to rent a small Apartment or a room in the San Ignacio area for the 2 months i will be there this time i put an add in the classifieds for this for 300 USD or less but can pay more if Necessary it would be nice if it were close to all the necessities so if you can let me know what is possible there.

David

@David1946: You are completely off topic :offtopic:  I will suggest you to contact the member directly via the private message or start a new discussion. :)

Sorry i thought i was contacting Lee Austin.

David

I sent you an email.
Lee