Assalamu Alaikum   
Change of profession is open or not
Please tell me. I want change my profession from Labour to Salesman

Dear all
Good news
Now we can change the profession. This is starting from Muharram 01

Yesterday on wards already started,

any one able to change it successfully? please reply

Just got informed by HR that its changed from Labour to computer operator. Its changed from MOL now need to change from MOI. Do you have any idea when is 1000 fees deducted ? When mandoob goes to bring new iqama ?

Yes, it is started from sunday

HI,

any documents required to change the profession???

First need of registration in Saudi Engineering council.

Now this is a big problem how to register in Saudi Engineering Council if we dont have 5 years of experience or duration of 5 years from graduation to now, any other way? or back door? I am graduated in january 2017, Need Suggestion plz

kamalkhan510 wrote:

any one able to change it successfully? please reply

It is now confirmed, i checked with my HR, they are starting process for me, But i don't have membership in SEC. and don't know how to get it, as i am graduated in january 2017.

Brother Kamal AllhamdulillAh its opened yesterday my company GRO informed me and today they started my process with SEC registration.so waiting for registration done after that my profession will be changed INSHALLAH Khair.what about you?have you applied?

I have Computer engineering degree but don't have 5 years of experience or duration to get the registration of SEC, so I am thinking I should get the computer technician profession.  Now the question is, does it also need 5 years of experience ? can I get it my graduation date is January 2017.

My hr informed its accepted from MOL online. But its not updated in my absher and 1000 fees is also not deducted yet. How long does it take for fees to be deducted and updated in absher ?

Any one successfully able to change profession.
Kindly share your experince and infrom if it is opened right now or it will be opened after Mohram 1st

Is it necessary to match the title of degree with the profession? I read on some pages that it should be the same. I have a degree in Software Engineering and I want profession of computer programmer, So will be there any issue?

I think degrees are needed only when you need registration in saudi council or health or accountancy then your degrees need to  match with your profession.I don't think it will create any problem for you bcz your degree is software engineer and you want to change your profession to computer programmer or technician so your degree is related to your profession.but for safe side ask some experienced persons bcz things in KSA are changed now.I myself wanted to change my profession to technician or supervisor and my HR told me that they can do bcz registration with engineering council takes time although my degrees are attested.but top management of my company said we can change only to engineer not to anyother profession.May Allah help us all.ameen

Aameen

Dear Members,

May i know how to correct/edit/add missing attachments. I unknowingly filled member type as technician and submitted to application form. Also my trascripts and passport attached are incomplete.
Now SEC sent me email asking to resubmit with missing documents. Kindly advice.

Personally, I got the "Profession Changed" message from Jawazzat, as a text message into my registered mobile number. When i checked Absher, it found True!!

So folks!.... yes its real... its happening....

Rush!

Gents

My HR told me they submitted the request in MOL, But I was not received any update from them. I already registered in SEC. How long it will take now?

Which profession did you applied for?if its engineer then your profession won't change but if its for technician etc you will get msg from MOL.but I think eid ul adha vacation started so will get update on sunday I think 26th August is Sunday.

I applied for engineering profession

Engineer,doctor,accounting profession not open yet.from 1st muharam things will get clear for these professions.

Ok
Thanks bro

For engineers do we need to submit the original degree certificate while profession changing. I already registered in Engineering council

Hi All,
I have done Bachelor of computer Science, and my documents are stucked in Saudi Cultured Pakistan from the last two months for attestation. i want to change my profession to Computer Programmer, Is there any thing to do Under Table?
Please Advice

Hi hammad ,same duration took my process in my case
"Saudi culture makes delay because they do not get the reply/verification  from my Uni versity."
I called saudi culture first directly with the reference no. Of slip provided by my AGENT in islamabad , the operator lady told me that she will get update on my case from the concern person then you can call tomorrow to take update. Hense after 2 3 times of calling saudi culture they told me that my university didnt give verification until yet.

So then i pushed my University  verification departmnet and finally they send the verification mail to saudi culture about my credential which was suppoesed to done before 2 month.

Or you can push your agent to enquire in culture

Thank you,
Yes, the agent told me the same, according to them , it is the university who is making delay.
i will talk to University1