Operate a project as a foreigner

Hello everyone, My name is Robier and I am from Egypt. I had traveled to Russia before 4 times and to difference cities there, and always had a dream of learning Russian language there and while I'm doing that, I want to operate my Shisha "Hookah" club there, will it that be possible for a foreigner to rent a place and start that project normally?! or should I have Russian partner with me to facilitate that? Thanks for you support.

New topic

Expatriate health insurance in Russia

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Russia

Moving to Russia

Find tips from professionals about moving to Russia

Travel insurance in Russia

Enjoy stress-free travel to Russia