Work opportunities in Russia (south)

What are the work opportunities and prospects for foreigners interested in working a couple of years in Russia? I am looking to work in the South near the Black Sea area.

hi there,
i am looking for work not far from where you are looking?,i'm looking in voronezh about 200 km's south of moscow,between moscow and the black sea,about halfway between?.
i am a counterbalance forklift driver and i've met a lass from over there so looking for graft because i'm losing my flat and next year she'll have 3 apartments on the go.
if you get any proper leads into the work market over there,even miles away it'll be a lead in to the market,could you pass the details onto me at [email protected] please?.
what are you after and exactly where and i'll keep my eyes out for that when i'm searching.i'm off work til 4/1/11 so plenty of time to look.
fingers crossed for you,
                        steve

Forget it i lived Russias  south for ages!!  crime mafia / evil woman believe me!!  nothing but nothing good to report down that way  i'm a big strong guy!!!  but i thought  thats it i'm dead
gansters following me  mafia  eyes everywhere  very UNWELCOMING  EVERYBODY JUST LOVE TO SCAM YOU FOR YOUR BANKBOOK  the place is seething and just loaded in Deciet!

Rostov on Don  no thanks  putin himself could not buy me  2 homes free  to even visit the place again ! and i dont drink / smoke/ Do drugs or go to bars   hey  i was still an enourmous target  -----------go to the black sea enjoy a swin ''before you die ''!!!! hey best of luck!  don't say you were  not told!   its a razors edge  - its a dump  ! full of druggies and crims - and they'd cut your guts out for $5!
They truly dont give a toss  - aint nobody but nobody going to want to know you there,  unless  there is an angle get a $$ out of you ~!