Primary school around Heredia

I am looking for a private primary school around Heredia.
Our budget is about 500 USD per month.
I have a good reference for this one: http://www.tpmontebello.com/web2/ but I wanted to have an alternative. Thanks for help.

You will want to choose one as near to your home as possible, as the early morning traffic is terrible. Some private schools offer transportation at an extra cost.

You should aim for an Internationally accredited school so your childs education, will be valid when your return 'home'

kohlerias wrote:

You will want to choose one as near to your home as possible, as the early morning traffic is terrible. Some private schools offer transportation at an extra cost.

You should aim for an Internationally accredited school so your childs education, will be valid when your return 'home'

Ditto!  Especially on the traffic.  Horrendous would be a better description.   :o

Actually, I originally wrote horrendous ... :top:

Hi,
Heredia, Zona Franca América Edificio is my future office and the school and place to live has to be around there.
We'd probably choose a school first and then find an apartment in between school and work.

In my country they will not accept any primary school education from abroad, daughter will need to take exams back at home every 2 years and will need to be home-schooled for some subjects. That is fine, my wife is a qualified teacher.

This Montebello school, I have a reference from my colleague and spoke to the director and 90% we go for it.
It is 5 km to the office and I have heard they are nice to children, which is the primary criteria to me.

As I said it would feel better if we actually had some choice.

Thanks for tips.

Hi There
TRue Richard Traffic in most aras in Central Valley rush hours is awful....

The "European School is EXCELLENT .
I do not know the owner Ann but  because I was in the tour industry for many years and sent virtually Hundreds of my BnB guests to see that great. informative coffee tour, so Ann's husband  (who just handed over to his son,  the reins of the famous CAFE  BRITT tour and  gourmet coffee Company.
Steve  her husband remains a  good Friend .
The  European School has an excellent reputation,  which you can check out on iine , and unless there has been an increase.  I think matches your budget.
I live in Gorgeous Heredia a ( 15 mins bus ride from Heredia  city)  in he Spring like year round temps.
Let me know when you are coming , and if time allows I will show you a little of our beautiful area.
I own 3 acres in this piece of paradise,  15 min. from Cafe Britt .
PM mt for more information
BTW my great attorney /and friend of 15 years sends his children to the European school.His wife lwil never leave Heredia Hills because of the close proximity to her choice of that school...
Good luck

Pebs:
Hello and thanks for help. I have heard good things about the European School but it seems out of our budget.
http://www.europeanschool.com/general-i … -2017-2018
Still, thanks for a tip.