Find shool for my kids

I would like to know if it is a good life for family will i find good school not to expensive? should i be ok with 3000$ a month to leave there.
Thank for your help.

Define good school.
Look in google for the Lincoln School, Country Day School, St Francis, SEK, San Judas Tadeo, La Salle, Blue Valley.

The first two, may be out of your price range, but they offer international baccalaureate which you should consider if you want your kids to go to college abroad.

serge956 wrote:

I would like to know if it is a good life for family will i find good school not to expensive? should i be ok with 3000$ a month to leave there.
Thank for your help.

What's your definition of a "good school?"  If you are moving here for a wonderful experience and adventure for your kids, then yes, you'll find a good school in the public school system - depending on the area that you choose to live.  It's not the quality that you'd get in the States and/or Canada, but I think kids would gain so much more from the experience. 

There is a Gringo family near us with six kids that attend the local schools.  In less than a year their kids speak near perfect Espanol.  Between that and the adventure of another country, my opinion, better than any education in the States.

We have good friends, a family of five, who are Tico's that live comfortably on $1,000 per month.  It all depends on what life style you choose to live.  I live with my daughter here on $2,700 per month and are quite comfortable.

- Dave