Dallas Texas road trip to Costa Rica

Looking for comments and possible itineraries that experienced travelers of this route would care to share. I have always flown but costs are so crazy I am going to finally do a road trip. I have been looking for current blog reports but only find aged ones or reports that are canned and for sale. I do not speak Spanish but get along fine. Not in a hurry and want to be able to enjoy the moments and see the culture and sights. Like to enjoy a cocktail but not an alcoholic, don't smoke, don't do drugs. So not looking for trouble.
Thank You

jon20542 wrote:

Looking for comments and possible itineraries that experienced travelers of this route would care to share. I have always flown but costs are so crazy I am going to finally do a road trip. I have been looking for current blog reports but only find aged ones or reports that are canned and for sale. I do not speak Spanish but get along fine. Not in a hurry and want to be able to enjoy the moments and see the culture and sights. Like to enjoy a cocktail but not an alcoholic, don't smoke, don't do drugs. So not looking for trouble.
Thank You

Hola Jon,

Welcome to Expat.com!

I have to say, I am jealous.  I have wanted take that trip for years.  I ride a BMW and have wanted to ride down but am mentally not able to handle it (TBI).  I'm exhausted after riding for two hours.

Good luck and hope you get some info from expats down here.

- Expat Dave
Expat.com Team Member