Sending money thru online

do you have any idea how much the rate if i transfer money thru my mobile online of alinma accnt in my bank accnt in philippines

It will give you the exchange rate during the process of transferring. you can go to the app and for experimental basis start the process before taking conformation of the transfer it will give you exchange rate . so if you dont like the exchange rate then you can cancel the transfer request.

You can always check the exchange rate online. You try checking it with the banks in the Philippines. As far as I know, ENJAZ has the highest rate and lowest remittance fee among the remittance bank in the area.

As for me, I chose Al rajhi bank because it's easy and simple when you want to send money. They have many remittance center spread throughout Riyadh. If you want lesser remittance fee, they have offered a new program which you can remit your money for as low as 12sr at every Al Rajhi ATM in the city.

Good luck! And have a good day!

FourLetterz wrote:

do you have any idea how much the rate if i transfer money thru my mobile online of alinma accnt in my bank accnt in philippines