About visa

Hi I am from Nepal And my boyfriend is in Norway .He and his family is there since 8 years.and we are in realtionship since 1.5 years .& he came to meet me in last february.
Which way is eaiest to get there.? We were planning to getting married and want to apply for spouse visa but the rule has changed and spouse cannot apply until he or she get 24 .and i am just 22right now  ?
So we changed the plan. He want me to be there in tourist visa ..
If tourist visa is granted then can we get married there?
What do i do .m reallly in confusion .

Yeah,you can apply for tourist visa and get married here in Norway,make sure to bring all necessary documents for wedding.

Sandhyaad wrote:

Hi I am from Nepal And my boyfriend is in Norway .He and his family is there since 8 years.and we are in realtionship since 1.5 years .& he came to meet me in last february.
Which way is eaiest to get there.? We were planning to getting married and want to apply for spouse visa but the rule has changed and spouse cannot apply until he or she get 24 .and i am just 22right now  ?
So we changed the plan. He want me to be there in tourist visa ..
If tourist visa is granted then can we get married there?
What do i do .m reallly in confusion .

Things to consider for abiding UDI regulations,

1. 24 years old age

2. Should you wish to personally apply here in Norway pls read this first before you risk paying 8000kr HERE

Lykke til!

And yeah I think it is case to case basis too,because in my case I applied here in Norway and my visa is schengen.

Well i just consult with thr consultant and they say this to be illegal.