ITA for 20th September EOI!!

Hi everyone,

This thread is for all of us whose EOI were selected on 20th September 2017. Let's hangout with the latest updates here.

I am still waiting for ITA and immigration call centre told that it will take 8 weeks to process from date of selection. Is there anyone who received ITA?

Thank you all for your contribution!

Hi.. Under which ANZCO code your EOI got selected? You got mail from them already?

Thany
Abdul

Hi Abdulkhader101,

My EOI was selected for "233512 Mechanical Engineer". I applied online so I can see the status as selected. INZ website says EOI processing time as 3-4 weeks so after 4 weeks, I wrote an email to them asking the status so I got a reply that they will take around 8 weeks to evaluate the EOI before approving or disapproving the EOI.

What about you?

Thanks
spremkr2001

Hi Supreme, I am applying under 241313 software Engineer. Mine is not selected yet. Could you pass me mail id or number with county code so that I can connect offline. Mine is ****

I see we have section to mention about why the experience has to be considered as skilled work experience. May I know what exactly we have to capture there and how many words you filled in?

Thanks
Abdul

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Abdul,

The automatic selection of EOI happens only if you have total 160 points or higher. So please calculate your points first at INZ website. The rules were revised in Aug 2017.

Feel free to message me ****

Thanks
spremkr2001

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi, I'm doing my EOI application and I'm a mechanical engineer as well, so I have a question regarding the qualification of my work experience, I have 6 years of work experience as a mechanical engineer and is it right that this experience need to be assessed? What proof did you submit to support your work experience? Is it the one from Engineering NZ (IPENZ)? How much does it cost to be assessed?

Thanks!